Skip to content
- Community-You can network with scientist you haven’t met yet. You can share ideas and learn about new things
- Learning about new fields-since joining twitter I’ve learned about citizen science and science communication. It has open my eyes to other fields
- You can stay up to date in your field-You can follow journals and scientist in your field and learn what has recently been publish
- There are fun competitions-I’ve just learned of RSC poster competition. In November I participated in chem in pictures using #realtimechem
- You learn about travel awards and other awards
- People post jobs on twitter-I got my postdoc off a twitter announcement
- It can be apart of your networking-helping to get yourself out there.
- You can share resources with other chemist.